Welcome to CHPA Chat, the podcast of The Consumer Healthcare Products Association, where we bring you stories and insights from staff, industry thought leaders, and those who pioneered some of the brands we know and love in ways you’ve never heard before!
How has consumer empowerment, trust, and confidence in personal healthcare products contributed to growth in the self-care aisle? How is policy shaped inside-the-beltway and out in the states? What are CHPA’s regulatory priorities? The role of wellness, prevention, and personal health management is changing; are you ready to dig in and learn more?
We Want to Hear from You!
Tell us what you'd like to hear about on future episodes of CHPA Chat!
- Season 1 Episodes
- A New Year, New Administration, and New Congress: What does it mean for consumer healthcare?
- Environmental Policy Meets Consumer Healthcare in the States
- Building Consumer Trust: Multicultural Brand Marketing
- Legends of Consumer Healthcare: Mike Donnantuono
- Sustainability in Practice: From Toothpaste Tubes to Playgrounds
- Med-fluencers: Supporting Trusted Brands on Social Media and Beyond
Dietary Supplements Mini-Series
- Dietary Supplements and the Pandemic Boom in Wellness
- Scientific Credibility of the Dietary Supplements Category: Issues and Opportunities
- The History of DSHEA and Its Founding Mothers and Fathers
- Dietary Supplements: Can They Become Part of Health Systems?
- Turning Healthcare Right-side Up, Starting with People
- Digital Platforms that are Changing Healthcare
- Consolidation in the Dietary Supplement Category
- What Can Healthcare Learn from Wayfair?