Self-Care Marketing Awards
At this year’s virtual Gala on November 17, 2021, the CHPA Educational Foundation will present the 2021 U.S. Self-Care Marketing Awards (formerly OTC Marketing Awards) to recognize the strategic innovation and marketing expertise of our member companies in both the over-the-counter (OTC) medicine and dietary supplement industries. We have also created more opportunity for brands to showcase their corporate social responsibility and multicultural and inclusion efforts through three new award categories.
Specific awards will recognize top performers in digital marketing, social media, corporate social responsibility, multicultural marketing, and innovation.
- Best Digital Campaign
- Best Social Media Campaign
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Campaign: Environmental/Sustainability
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Campaign: Promoting Safe Use
- Best Product Launch
- Innovative Marketing Campaign of the Year on a Budget Less than $5M
- Innovative Marketing Campaign of the Year on a Budget of More than $5M
- Multicultural & Inclusive Campaign of the Year
View the Self-Care Marketing Awards Entry Guide for step-by-step instructions.
Submit your nomination online, due by Friday, July 30.
Finalists will be announced in September!
A diverse panel of judges will independently score the entries and select three finalists for each award. The winners will be announced during the virtual Gala on November 17.
- Brian Eason, Vice President, Consumer Health & Wellness, CVS Health
- Yirayah Garcia, Creative Director, UWG
- Susan Isenberg, CEO, Salutem
- Milton Lebron, Chief Creative Officer, BODEN Agency
- Kathleen Nanda, Chief Creative Officer, FCB Health NY
- Steve Neumann, Principal, Cardinal Points Consulting
- George Quesnelle, Senior Strategic Advisor, OTC Commercialization and Optimization, PinneyAssociates
- M’lou Walker, CEO, LifeStyles Healthcare
- Taras Wayner, Chief Creative Officer, North America, Wunderman Thompson