From Washington, D.C., to the 50 state capitals, CHPA advocates on behalf of over-the-counter (OTC) medicine and dietary supplement product manufacturers and marketers. Whether before the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Congress, or state policymakers, we remain steadfast in advancing a regulatory and legislative agenda that empowers consumers to access the affordable, trusted OTC medicines they need, when they need them.
View CHPA's federal
and state priorities.
To discuss CHPA's issues or priorities, please contact CHPA's Government Affairs staff:
- Jillian Bull, executive assistant, Government Affairs
- John Gay, senior vice president, Government Affairs
- Travis Gibbons, director, Federal Government Affairs
- Carlos Gutiérrez, vice president, State & Local Government Affairs
- Robbie McLuckie, manager, State & Local Government Affairs
- Sean Moore, director, State & Local Government Affairs
- Marc Schloss, senior director and head of Federal Government Affairs